- Topology mapping lets you visual check the DTCs and all systems communication status.
- Enables you to diagnose light, medium & heavy duty (optional) vehicles with the Smarlink C.
- Supports X-431 Fix database to fix the problems fast.
- Full system vehicle coverage for U.S., Asian and European markets over 110 manufacturers, which is continually updated.
- Real-time voltage display is supported, which helps you monitor the voltage condition of the vehicle during the diagnosis.
- Supports automotive communication protocols CAN/CANFD/DoIP and automotive communication standards J2534/D-PDU/RP1210.
- Auto-detects the communication protocols of the vehicle to check if there is any OBDII port pins damaged or not.
- Intelligent diagnostic enables automatic VIN identity to automatically access systems quickly.
- Intelligent and local diagnostic, which include full diagnostic functions, such as read/clear DTC, live data streaming, bi-directional control, coding, programming, etc.
- Guided functions for Volkswagen and Audi.
- Optional ADAS calibration function increases more revenue.
- Advanced coding and programming function.
- An extended solution to support TPMS service.
- The software is available to purchase separately on the MALL at any time.
- Built-in repair information and training videos help to track and fix issues fast.
|Operation System||Android 7.1 (open system)|
|Camera||Rear 13MP, Front 8MP|
|VCI Connection||2.4GHz/5GHz dual WiFi|
|Interface||TYPE A*1 & TYPE C*1|