|Rising time||≤3.5ns (typical)|
|Input type||Single-ended, BNC connector|
|Input coupling||DC, AC|
|Overload protection||±200V on single input|
|Timebase ranges||50ns~1ks (1 channel), 100ns~1ks (2 channels), 200ns~1ks (4 channels)|
|Buffer memory||50M (for 4 channels)|
|Power interface||USB port, DC IN port|
|Data exchange via||USB|
|Trigger mode||Normal, Auto and Single SEQ|
|Advanced triggers||Edge, Pulse width|
- Features the ability to record and playback high-resolution waveform data for future analysis. One key enable function
- allows the user to capture a particular waveform which makes the process 70% more dfficient as compared to other scopes.
- Access to 23 variants of automatic measurements that are displayed on one screen for an easy switch.
- Ability to input names and characters directly by clicking on the virtual keyboard, this operation streamlines the process and
- contributes to 90% efficiency.
- Buffer memory up to 50M.
- Use the zoom in/out feature to review precise details
- Customizable personal system settings that can be saved as configuration files for viewing
- The self-calibration function allows optimization of the oscilloscope signal path for maximum measurement accuracy.
- Magnifies waveform math operations, such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and FFT function for high level waveform analysis.
- Multiple automotive tests that include circuits, sensors, actuators, ignition tests and more.
- Multi language user interface.
- USB Sync Data Transfer to external devices such as laptop, tablet, etc….