The KONFORT 780R is the top of the range model, and unrivalled by any other air conditioning service station on the market.
Though it is no larger than the other stations in the series, the 780R incorporates two separate tanks and two separate circuits for recovery, recycling and servicing. It can therefore function with both refrigerants (the old R134a and the new R1234yf) simultaneously.
The 780R will provide a solution for workshops’ who are required to deal with new vehicles fitted with the new R1234yf refrigerant, but also maintain vehicles which will continue using the traditional R134a refrigerant.
The 780R diagnosis and recharge station even implements a special procedure to clean all its internal circuits during refrigerant recharging. The machine carries out the flushing procedure automatically in order to clean out the system when changing from one refrigerant to the other. This procedure takes approx. one minute.
- Dual refrigerant management R134a & R1234yf
- High visibility colour TFT display with interface Graphics
- Graphic interface
- DATABASE/SERVICE management via SD card
- Rotating gauge display (excluding Germany)
- 2x 12Kg tank
- Charging accuracy +/- 15gr
- High efficiency refrigerant recovery (over 95%)
- Dual stage vacuum pump
- Hermetically sealed oil bottles
- High precision automatic oil injection
- Automatic bottle recognition
- Automatic refrigerant precision check
- Scale lock system
- Automatic service management
- Multilingual software coverage
- Service hose length compensation
- Automatic service messages
- Simplified unit service
- Automatic non condensable management
- Thermal printer
– CUSTOMIZED SERVICE
– MY DATABASE
Vehicle flushing kit, VDC Kit, Climate control efficiency, refrigerant identifier, air conditioning system autodiagnostics.