Despite its advanced design, however, the KONFORT 744 is just as easy to operate as its more conventional counterparts dedicated to R134a and R1234yf refrigerants.
The station is fully automatic and able to complete the recharge cycle without any assistance from the operator.
It also achieves the highest possible levels of precision. In fact, the quality of its components and the accuracy of its design permit recharging to be completed to a maximum tolerance of only 10 grams (2 grams for oil).
Special attention has also been paid to the system for releasing CO2 into the atmosphere. Release takes place in a controlled manner to ensure the safety of the operator and of the system itself.
The KONFORT 744 also incorporates an accurate system for measuring the concentration of CO2 in the surrounding air, and suspends charging if this approaches a dangerous level.
- Compatible with R744 refrigerant (CO2)
- High visibility TFT colour display
- CL1 pressure gauges
- Double stage vacuum pump
- Hoses 2.5 m
- Charging accuracy +/- 10 g
- Hermetically sealed, anti-contamination oil tanks (patent pending)
- Automatic, high precision oil injection
- Automatic oil tank recognition (patent pending)
- Automatic metering of refrigerant release
- Automatic monitoring of atmospheric CO2 concentration
- Scales locking system
- Thermal printer
- Automatic maintenance service management
- Multi-language software
- Automatic compensation for length of recharging lines
- Automatic maintenance alarm