Smoke Wizard® is a new generation (G3) automotive diagnostic smoke machine combining pressure and vacuum style Evaporative Emission (EVAP) System leak detection capabilities, and general purpose leak detector functions together in a compact design that stores in your tool box, even on its back or side.
Using new generation technology, Pressure and Vacuum EVAP monitoring/testing is now possible with one Diagnostic Smoke® vapor leak detector. Monitor EVAP System pressure or vacuum while comparing to Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor scan data to provide even quicker and more accurate diagnosis. Pressure decay or Vacuum decay test to verify system integrity.
Smoke test with OEM EVAP Approved UltraTraceUV® dye smoke solution (the smoke that won’t stink!) to find the leak when the smoke is gone, or when the leak(s) may be hidden and disassembly is required to pinpoint the exact leak location.
The Smoke Wizard’s internal filter protects its components and the vehicle when using shop air as the pressure source. Perfect for safer EVAP testing, the optional Inert Gas Pack provides a clean and dry pressure source for a pure OEM EVAP Approved leak test.
- Monitor and Detect .010” Standard Like Chrysler Does
- Test Natural Vacuum EVAP Systems
- Easy to Read Flow Control Knob Position
- Vacuum and Pressure Decay Gauge
- Stores in Your Tool Box on its Back Like No Other
- Find Leaks Using Smoke and UV Dye
- Combo light (LED White & UV; Red Laser)
- Assorted Cap-Plug Set
- Exhaust Cone Adapter
- Schrader Tool
- EVAP Service Port Adapter
- Smoke Diffuser
- UltraTraceUV® Smoke Solution